Me "stoopid"
I went to sleep this afternoon at about 3ish and woke up at 6:54. I thought that it was tommorow, and procided to try and eat breakfast, I was so confused to see my dad up and on the computer at that time and my mom resting in bed (usualy the other way around). So I asked my parents what time I went to sleep and they looked at me like I was crazy, (I was playing poker last night at my friends house) so they told me I got home at 11:30 (which I did), but I thought it was monday, but I looked at my watch, it said it was sunday and then I thought it was sunday but if I had slept for 17 hours it should have been monday. I was so confused it was sad.


2 Comments:
ok, ok, ok, I went to sleep one day and I woke up on that same day and when I woke up, I thought it was the next day and got very confused.
twrgyf
tomorrow's your birthday
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home